Thursday, August 25, 2011

Wonderful Feed Back!

One of the main reasons I started making party supplies was to share what I could create with others who would love it as much as I do...I got some amazing feedback today which really put a smile on my face and made me love what I do even more. It really makes me happy to receive an email saying how much someone enjoyed their items, or how much the little birthday child or especially the guests at the party did!

Here are two messages I got today of people who loved their made by jackie party supplies...thanks guys!!

"Jackie,
AMAZING!!! I just received my order today, and I’m blown away! I ABSOLUTELY ADORE what you did! EVERYTHING!! You totally read my mind of what I wanted, and even went beyond that!! I love love love!! Absolutely perfect! Thank you so very much!!
Best,
Susan"

"Hey Jackie,
Yes everything went perfectly, the banner was AWESOME...everyone abstolutely loved it especially since it matched the invitations :D!"

Thank you and I would love to hear from others who have loved their items too!

No comments:

Post a Comment